Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Apartment

We moved into the apartments of The King's College on Wednesday (at least I think it was Wednesday but all the days are running together into years).  Now, I know "the Wolcott Hotel" probably sounded ritzy and great and, judging from the lobby, I thought it would be, too.  And it was pretty great except that I think it was built for humans when they were the size of the Borrowers. Or Stuart Little. All I'm saying is I probably could've brushed my teeth over the sink while sitting on the toilet. Not that I would but I could, you understand.

Needless to say, spacious apartments are nice.  This is my favorite part about it, though:



My spot in the window.






My view from the window.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures!!! What a cool spot in the window!!! Keep loving what God has for you there, my love. :D

    ReplyDelete