Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Final Stretch.

This is the current state of things:

1) I have two hours before I have to print off my paper and walk it down to Frewin Court at which point I will be done with Oxford and my junior year.

2) It's doable. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

3) Tonight Carl and Jay are feeding soup to our whole house. One last Crick family meal together.

4) In twenty-four hours almost exactly, I will be boarding a bus at Gloucester Green on my way to Heathrow and, eventually, home. I can't wait to be in Mom and Dad's arms.

5) I am listening to Christmas music. (WHAT?!?) Sing to me, Bing, sing to me.

6) This conclusion isn't going to write itself.

3 comments:

  1. WOMAN! what dates are you going to be at your parents house from?!?!?! tell tell tell!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is very depressing. But it is also incredibly exciting for those of us on the American Continent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your constant listening of Christmas tunes is absurd. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete