Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Little Bambino

Today is the scheduled hearing for our foster baby, to decide whether or not he can go home to his real mommy and daddy. (He was taken from them by Child Protection Services after an accident for which his mother was accused.)

Mommy Ashley and Daddy Barney are here at the house right now, cooing and giggling over the new contraption they bought for Junior -- a little baby carrier that hangs on Barney's chest. Cries of "Oh! my boy! my boy!" are coming from the living room. They are here to get him all spiffed up for the hearing and hoping with tearful strenuousness that their baby comes home to them soon. It's so wrong and awful to see families separated.

If you (whoever you are) think of it today, pray for them and for the judge and for little Bambino.


2 comments:

  1. I've heard SO many stories about kids in foster care here. it's heartbreaking. I'm praying!

    oh, and you said, "I have and blah blah blah".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that everything worked out.

    ReplyDelete