Thursday, May 13, 2010

The things I did and the things I didn't.

Robbie pointed out I should update the To-Do list that has been on the side of my blog for the past five months. So I'm changing it and in this post I shall assess the damage (i.e. go over the list and see what I actually got around to doing).

"Observe everything." Absolutely done.

"See Paris." Well. I saw it sort of from an airplane......? I guess I'll just have to save this one for some romantic day in the future. :)

"Walk across London Bridge." Well, technically London Bridge was moved to Arizona (DUMB), but I walked across the one that would be London Bridge if London Bridge was still in London even though it's technically not called that. I walked on a bridge IN London OVER the Thames. Boom. That was the point.

"Visit the Kilns." Done.


"But a ticket in King's Cross." Done.

"Buy a drink in the Eagle and Child." Done over and over. I am C. S. Lewis.



"Find Hogwarts." Done, done, done. (See pictures below) I actually even went into the real place where they shot a lot of the movies (the library scenes, the dance scenes, the Great Hall scenes, the staircase scenes) but I don't have pictures of a lot of them for various reasons.





3 comments:

  1. Very Good. I like it. Where is that 9 3/4 sign?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sign was on the tracks in Killiney, near Dublin, on our way from the train station up the hill. You should get Matt to take you there this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you don't use this blog anymore, but you can go ahead and check "see Paris" off that list. Hope Europe is treating you right

    ReplyDelete