Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Guess Who . . . .

Emily and I walked into a lecture today slightly late, so we settled into a couple seats perched up on the side. Our seats overlooked the main part of the room, where the tiered desks cascaded away from us down to the front of the room. And as I shuffled my papers and scanned the room for interesting-looking people, I suddenly realized - right below me - she was sitting . . . . . SHE was:

Susan from the Chronicles of Narnia!!!!
*GASP*

I wrote a hardly subtle note to Emily sitting next to me and we just stared at her for the rest of the lecture.

Could we be any creepier?

I submit that we cannot!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I just relieved that experience while I read that... remember when that happened? I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. relieved? re-lived. Yep. It's midnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GET THIS... I was just watching Larry King Live on CNN and SUSAN from "Chronicles of Narnia" was being interviewed. And she said, "Hey, Larry. Guess who I saw in my class? EMILY AND HANNAH!!!" Larry asked, "Did you talk to them?" And Susan said, "I was just too overcome with awe!" Now that's what I call ironic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh.
    I always knew that Narnia was real.
    Next step? Get there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and of course you followed her to Narnia? RIGHT?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Together we've seen half of the Pevensies: I've seen Peter and you've seen Susan!!! I asked Peter for his autograph in the LA airport, though, so you're creepage doesn't strike me as quite as creepy as mine. No worries! Next step, walk into the wrong lecture AGAIN and introduce yourself.

    P.S. Dad is FUNNY.

    ReplyDelete